We hope you are because we can’t wait to drool all over your delicious pictures! If you use Instagram® to post about all of the juicy parts of your life, your photos can win you $100 we hope you’ll use at your favorite Dining Out For Life® hosted by Subaru® restaurant!
Entering is simple! Here are the rules: When eating at a participating Dining Out For Life® restaurant between now and April 30, 2014, snap a great food-related photo, upload it on your Instagram page and use the hashtag #DineOutFightAIDS. If you’re an overachiever, you’ll even “tag” or check-in at your restaurant.
We will choose 5 lucky winners to win a $100 gift card. Winners will be announced on April 30th via the Dining Out For Life® Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & diningoutforlife.com.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram (username: @diningout4life). We can’t wait to see where you’re dining and what you’re eating!
And now for the “official” legal stuff…
Dining Out For Life® Terms and Conditions for Instagram contest
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The contest is offered only to legal residents of the United States who are users of the mobile app Instagram and over 18 years old.
PERIOD OF ACTION: March 19, 2014 to April 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM (EST).
OPERATION AND AWARDS:
1. The theme of the contest is “”Dine Out. Fight AIDS”, users should take food-related photos at any participating Dining Out for Life restaurant.
2. To qualify for participation in the contest users must identify photograph with the hashtag #DineOutFightAIDS in its description when publishing it on Instagram. No other registration to any application is required.
3. Only images that meet the theme of the contest and include the hashtag in the description will be considered valid contest entries.
4. The contest is valid for all the pictures uploaded from 2nd of April through April 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM (EST) to Instagram with the tag #DineOutFightAIDS, and fulfilling the established theme.
5. Enter as many photos as you want within the contest dates for an increased chance of winning.