THANK YOU for making our 20th Annual Dining Out For Life® one of the most memorable!
*We’ll be back on 4/26/2024*
Check back to see if you won one of our fabulous raffle prizes; including our Grand Prize trip to Antigua.
* Winners will be announced on Thursday, May 25th by Noon *
Every year, Dining Out For Life® raises money to support the Alliance for Positive Health‘s services for people living with HIV/AIDS, along with other chronic illnesses. Many of these individuals have gone without the medication and resources they need to live healthy lives during the pandemic. Now more than ever we need YOUR ongoing support to help them and the communities they live in thrive.
How Dining Out For Life® makes a difference here in Northeastern New York:
How Dining Out For Life® works on April 27th, 2023:
- 1. Choose a restaurant from our list (previous year’s list)
- 2. Gather a group of people and call to make a reservation at your favorite participating restaurant. Be sure to mention you’re Dining Out For Life®! OR plan on ordering take-out food (and drinks).
- 3. Dine out on Thursday, April 27th, and enter our prizes featuring local attractions and entertainment!
- 4. Support Dining Out For Life® by contributing online. Your donation will enter you into our Grand Prize Drawing; a trip to Antigua!
Can’t make it? Consider supporting us by:
- – Donating ahead of Dining Out For Life
- – Buying a gift card from our supporting restaurants
- – Share our Facebook Event page with your friends
For almost 40 years, the Alliance for Positive Health (formerly the AIDS Council of Northeastern New York) has been a leader in fighting the epidemic of HIV/AIDS in northeastern New York.
While we remain fully committed to ending the AIDS epidemic, the fact is we have not seen the end of HIV. The same activities that contribute to HIV transmission are fueling the surge in sexually transmitted diseases. Compounding the issues facing stigmatized and marginalized individuals are the epidemics of opioid addiction and an overwhelmed mental health system.
Please help us in our efforts to end these epidemics.
For more information, please visit: allianceforpositivehealth.org.
The Alliance for Positive Health provides services in 15 counties of northeastern New York – Albany, Clinton, Columbia, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington counties.
Alliance for Positive Health
927 BroadwayAlbany, NY 12207