We Dine Out To End HIV
We Dine out to Give Back
Dining Out For Life Portland is be June 20th, 21st & 22nd!
Support the critical services of those living with HIV by supporting EMOs HIV Day Center and OHSUs Partnership Project by dining out or ordering out from our participating restaurants on June 20th, 21st and 22nd! They will donate either $500 or 10% of all sales on all 3 days! Invite your friends, family, coworkers to join you and celebrate Dining Out For Life!
How can you support Dining Out For Life Portland?
- Dine out or order take out from one of our participating restaurants on June 20th, 21st and 22nd
- Complete the envelopes at restaurants on June 20th, 21st and 22nd and provide to the server or ambassador
- Visit this link
Our restaurant list will be updated daily! Please support them all year long!
Thank you to our DinerS!
At the participating restaurants you will notice donation envelopes, posters and scan me cards with a QR code to our donation page. All contributions are greatly appreciated and support the work of our agencies. When you donate in the envelope or online with a donation of $5 or more you have the potential to be given a great giveaway.
Thank you to our generous restaurants for donating these giveaways:
- One night stay at McMenamins Crystal Hotel and $100 gift card to use for food and drink
- $25 gift certificate to Peter’s Bar and Grill
- Tasting for 10 at Cup of Tea
- $40 gift certificate at Redwood and Redwood Ceramic camping mug
- $50 gift card at 3 doors down
- Dinner for 4 at Bar Carlo
Something new this year!!
Untapped Trivia is supporting Us During the week of June 19th!! All Donations at their TrivIa nights will go to Dining Out For Life Portland
- Sunday, June 18th at Sweet Hereafter
- Monday, June 19th at Tough Luck
- Tuesday, June 20th at Advice Booth
- Wednesday, June 21st at Oakshire Brewing
- Thursday, June 22nd at Mayfly
Produced by Partnership Project and The HIV Day Center