What Is Dining Out For Life ®?
Broward House is in it’s 7th year of participating. Dining Out For Life® (DOFL) is a trademarked international fundraiser conducted in more than 50 cities that raises over $4 million for HIV services annually.
Each restaurant donates a minimum of 30% of sales to benefit services for
people living with HIV, and generates community awareness of the epidemic. All money raised stays in Broward County supporting programs at Broward House. Want to show your support?
You just need to go out for a spectacular meal…that’s it! So Easy!
All you have to do is dine at one of the participating restaurants and you will be helping those affected by HIV in our community.
Participating in Dining Out for Life is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1) Make plans to dine out on Thursday, April 25th, 2019 for breakfast, lunch, dinner or more.
2) Invite everyone you know to do the same.
3) Spread the word via email on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, EVERYWHERE!
Facebook event to come, be sure to join to receive status updates as new and returning restaurants sign on to participate in our 2019 event!
There are a variety of ways to get involved with this event beyond dining out on April 25th. We are also looking for new Restaurant Partners, Sponsors, and Volunteers. Why participate? By getting involved with Dining Out For Life:
- Restaurants can attract new diners to their restaurant year round.
- Sponsors can attract a new following to their product through county wide community support.
- Volunteers can meet and make new friends while educating and raising awareness about HIV in Broward County.
- Everyone working together can change lives and combat stigma!
Join the movement and get involved with Dining Out For Life – Broward House 2019!
What Is Broward House
Broward House, with 4 service and 10 housing locations in South Florida, has served our community as an HIV/AIDS service organization for nearly 30 years. We provide wrap around social services comprising of Case Management, Substance Abuse Treatment, Mental Health Therapy, as well as ensuring access to medical care. We provide a broad spectrum of housing to families and individuals impacted by HIV and socio-economic challenges which includes Assisted Living, Transitional Housing and Independent Apartments with support to ensure stability. We strive daily to spread the message and supply the tools for education and prevention of the HIV/AIDS.
On behalf of our clients and staff, thank you, and we look forward to you having a good time and dining out with us at Dining Out For Life Broward County on Thursday, April 25th!
® =Registered trademark of Dining Out For Life International Association, Inc.