On Thursday, April 25 Charleston’s best restaurants, food trucks, and bars will donate a percentage of their sales to help end HIV/AIDS in Charleston with the proceeds going directly to the Roper St. Francis Ryan White Wellness Center.
With more than 20 different services, an on-site pharmacy, and experienced doctors, nurses, and life coaches on staff, The Ryan White Wellness Center offers the most detailed, holistic approach to sexual health and wellness.
We have pledged to become a premier healthcare organization and the preferred HIV care provider in the Lowcountry. We treat, care for, educate, and support those in our community who need our services.
Your donation makes a difference.
Your donation makes our community healthier.
- Dining Out For Life will feature a free kickoff community event hosted at Tanger Outlet Mall on Saturday, April 20 from 11am-3pm with our participating food trucks Happy Thai, CastIron, and Miracle’s Tasty Hotdog Express. Joined by Mix 95.9 this fun for the whole family event will feature health screening, family games, a special Le Creuset raffle giveaway & cooking demonstration, and a photo opportunity with Charlie the Riverdog!
- Special “Wig Out Wednesday” benefit show at El Jefe on Wednesday April 24, 8pm-11pm
- Food Trucks and more on the Greenway and Bon Secours St. Francis Hospitals – April 25 from 11am-2pm
- Takeover Charleston will once again host a gathering of food and entertainment the evening of Thursday, April 25 hosted by Taco Boy (stay tuned for updates)
- And what special way to end the evening than a nightcap at Dudley’s on Ann and a special Patti O’Furniture Drag Show starting at 11pm.
If you are not able to attend a participating restaurant but wish to still donate to our program, donate here
DINE OUT. GIVE BACK
To learn more about the Ryan White Wellness Center at Roper St. Francis Healthcare, visit www.ryanwhiteofcharleston.org or contact Topher Larkin, Community Outreach & Prevention Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.