Congratulations to our 2017 Raffle winner, Devin House of Philadelphia, who filled out the winning entry while dining out at El Vez. He and Matthew Modesitt are looking forward to their first vacation in years! Have fun!
By participating in Dining Out for Life 2017 on April 20 you can enter to win a trip for 2 for a 3 night vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Just fill out the raffle entry envelope that the Dining Out Ambassador or your server will give you at the restaurant when you dine out.
- Three-night hotel accommodations for 2 adults(1 room) at the Riu Bambu
- Round-trip non-stop airfare from Philadelphia
- Ground transfers to/from the airport and hotel
- All meals and drinks in the resort
- Non-motorized watersports
- Assistance of an in-resort Apple Representative
· All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply.
· This trip is valid through October 31st, 2017
· Travel dates are final and will not be extended.
· Travel is not permitted during holiday periods including both 5 days prior to and after
· Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
· Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
· Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades.
· Winner must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.
· Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Guidelines and Amenities
1. Trip is valid for 2 adults and includes 3-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, all meals and drinks, non-motorized watersports and the services of an Apple Representative in resort.
2. Winner has read and agrees to the Fair Trade Contract: http://www.book.applevacations.com/ftc
3. This Reservation Request Form must be received by mail or email at least 14 days prior to all requested departure dates and no more than 45 days prior to all requested departure dates. For any Dreams, Secrets, NOW, Sunscape, or Zoetry properties, please submit the form within 60 days of travel. All requests not adhering to this guideline will NOT be processed.
4. Reservations must be made through Apple Vacations Promotions Department.
5. Please submit your Reservation Request Forms only once (via mail or email).
6. Either mail or email your Reservation Request Form to the following: Mail to: Apple Vacations Email to: SStoler@applevac.com. 7 Campus Blvd, Newtown Square, Pa 19073 Attn. Promotions
7. All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $350-$415 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple on your confirmation letter/invoice and must be paid by the prize winner/companion to Apple Vacations prior to departure.
8. Additional air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included and are the responsibility of the traveling passenger.
9. Restricted dates of travel include: 5 days prior to and after holidays such as Spring Break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and other U.S. government holidays (i.e., Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, etc.).
10. Apple Vacations will mail or email the travel vouchers for charter flight, transfers and hotel once payment has been received.
11. Trips are subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
12. Once Apple Vacations has confirmed your reservation, no changes can be made.
13. A cancellation will result in the forfeiture of this certificate.
14. Travel must be completed within the redemption period noted on this form – no extensions allowed.
15. Trip is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
16. Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another on charter air and of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
17. For hotel/flight information, please visit www.applevacations.com.
18. In accordance with New Jersey law, residents of the state are exempt from any fuel surcharge associated with this prize.
19. If winner contacts hotel or airline, trip will be forfeited in full.
20. All passengers must possess a valid U.S. passport, and be at least 21 years old or traveling with an adult over 21.
21. Apple Vacations cannot provide upgrades on promotional rooms. Please ask upon arrival at front desk for cost of upgrade.
22. Apple Vacations Staff and Family Members are not eligible to win or travel.
23. We regret we are unable to accept reservation requests by phone or in person.
24. The parties are acting as independent contractors with respect to each other. Neither party undertakes by this Agreement, or otherwise, to perform any obligation of the other party. Neither party shall be construed as an employee, agent, legal representative, partner or joint venturer of the other, or acting as the agent of the other in any respect, all other provisions of this agreement, notwithstanding. Neither party shall have the authority to contract for or bind the other in any manner and shall not represent itself as an agent of the other party or as otherwise authorized to act for or on behalf of the other party.