Sign Up Your Restaurant
Participating in Dining Out for Life® is easy! It's never too early to sign-up your restaurant for the 15th Anniversary of Dining Out For Life® scheduled to take place on Thursday, April 26, 2018. A minimum donation of 25% is required to receive all of the wonderful benefits listed below.
(Please note the deadline of February 9, 2018 to be included in print materials.)
How Dining Out For Life® benefits your business:
In 2017, Dining Out For Life® generated more than 4.5 million marketing impressions! Visibility for the event included the following media coverage and outlets:
- Newspaper ads in the Plattsburgh Press-Republican and the Hudson Register-Star
- Radio ads on Albany Broadcasting stations, including Fly 92.3 FM and 100.9 The Cat FM
- Television commercials on WRGB CBS-6
- Social media promotion on our event Facebook page
- Web promotion on Albany.com and Saratoga.com
- Marketing materials given to restaurants to promote the event from within: Table Tents and Posters
- Event Posters displayed in high-traffic areas in participating events
- Glossy Dining Guides, mailed to more than 8,000 area households and businesses
- Electronic Newsletters sent to more than 5,000 contacts
To learn more and have your restaurant participate in this year's event, contact Donna Vancavage at (518) 434-4686 ext. 2428. The deadline to be listed in this year's print materials is Friday, February 9, 2018.
Contact Donna Vancavage, Director of Development & Marketing, via email at email@example.com or call (518) 434-4686 ext. 2428 for more details!